On Saturday a judged dismissed charges against 25-year-old Keith Johnson, who had been charged with opening fire outside City Grill, a downtown Buffalo, New York, restaurant, killing four people and wounding four others. According to Police Commissioner Daniel Derenda, various witnesses identified Johnson as the culprit, but Erie County District Attorney Frank Sedita says their statements and photo evidence aren’t sufficient, and other witnesses have come forward to insisted Johnson was not guilty. "I have serious reservations about whether we have the right guy here," Sedita told a local media outlet. "In the last eight hours ... we got additional video evidence. Investigators called me and said, 'Frank, you better come down here. We're having serious second thoughts.'" Johnson may be taken back into custody if police change their minds. The shooting occurred during a wedding anniversary party; among the dead is the husband who'd been celebrating one year with his wife.