Suspected bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab may have failed to carry out his mission, but American officials are still worried about the regional affiliate of al Qaeda in Yemen, the group that President Obama said yesterday was behind the attack. On Sunday, the U.S. shuttered its embassy in Yemen out of fear the group is planning to strike. "The U.S. Embassy in Sanaa is closed today in response to ongoing threats by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula to attack American interests in Yemen," the embassy said in a statement online. No date was given for a prospective reopening. Previously, the embassy was the site of a car bomb attack blamed on al Qaeda that killed 19 people, including one American. Britain also announced its embassy was closed “for security reasons” and a decision would be made later if it would reopen tomorrow.