"How can this report, which is supposed to reflect the current situation, fail to represent the situation that has been upheld by the High Court of Justice for the past 45 years?"--Adv. Talia Sasson, who prepared the 2005 report on settlements, reacts to Judge Edmund Levy's 2012 report that says Israel is not an occupier and outposts are legal.
- Palestinian youths arrested for setting J'lem fire - Police: Nationalist motive suspected in arson, which led to destruction of over 15 acres of natural forest and brush. Suspects remanded for eight days. (Ynet)
- U.K. slams Israel with stiff upper lip: Not all Palestinian kids are potential terrorists - British jurists publish their report on IDF treatment of Palestinian children. (Haaretz)
- Prominent U.K. jurist says boycott of West Bank settlement products is legal - In his paper, James Crawford says that the ban was legal as the West Bank can not be seen as a part of Israel. (Haaretz)
- Lieberman: We'll oppose any law without universal draft at 18 - Yisrael Beiteinu chairman says against Tal Law alternative being drafted by Likud, Kadima; claims his faction will bring up its own bill for Knesset vote. 'All Jews, Arabs, Christians must enlist at age 18,' he says. (Ynet)
- Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood leader: Israelis are rapists of Jerusalem - Muhammad Badi was reported to have said last Thursday. (Israel Hayom)
- WATCH: Israeli archaeologists present Crusader treasure - More than 700 years after they were hidden, 108 gold coins were discovered in a Crusader fortress near Herzliya. (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.