“The settlers’ court.”—What Khaled Natsheh called the Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court after it ruled that his house in the E. Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina, from which he, his wife and nine children were evicted yesterday, belonged to Jews.
- ‘Treasury waiting for survivors to die’ - Mental health professionals slam State for delaying therapy funding for Holocaust victims. (Ynet)
- Netanyahu links Holocaust to Iranian threat in Holocaust Memorial Day speech (Ynet)
- Israel’s Justice Minister defends bill allowing MKs to bypass High Court - Yaakov Neeman says the bill would strengthen the status of basic laws, but opponents of the bill say it would do away with judicial review of legislation passed by Knesset. (Haaretz)
- Finland adopts Israeli education method (Yedioth and Ynet)
- WATCH: Woman jumps onto Ahmadinejad’s car to protest (Agencies, Israel Hayom)
Read the full News from Israel.