Mohammed Nabulsi's paper trail has been catching up with him, which is making it difficult for Jewish settlers and their state patrons to take over East Jerusalem homes.--In a great piece of reportage, Haaretz's Jerusalem affairs correspondent Nir Hasson reveals how one Palestinian man ruined the lives of so many.
- Hamas says it will not go to war for Iran (Ynet)
- Turkey objects to Israel's attendance at NATO summit—Two major Jewish organizations, the Anti-Defamation League and American Jewish Committee, send letters to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton expressing their concern and asking to find a way to circumvent the Turkish veto (Haaretz)
- Following Obama, ministers and MKs consider single-sex marriages (Haaretz)
- Egypt debate: Israel enemy or adversary?—Egyptian presidential hopefuls Amr Moussa, Abdel Moneim Abol Fotouh trade barbs, but agree: Israel treaty must be reviewed. (Ynet)
- High Court confronts religious panel over ban on female attorneys—Muslim woman petitions High Court of Justice after Sharia courts refuse her request for female arbitrator. (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.