Sheen's Show Doing Well

Charlie Sheen may have figured out how to turn his flameout into a decent gig. His deal for the Violent Torpedo of Truth show has him booked for 21 dates and taking home 85 percent of the profits, with Live Nation getting the remaining 15 percent. Sheen's share is projected to average between $250,000 and $275,000 per show, and with merchandising he's expected to make $7 million per month. And since the show is basically just Sheen sitting in a chair and talking, there's no overhead.