57.--Percentage of Israelis who support returning to peace talks with the Palestinians, according to an Israel Hayom poll.
- Settlers attack Palestinian man near Hebron - Khalid Bheis was driving south of Hebron Thursday when a suspicious vehicle approached. A Jewish settler extended his hand throwing a large rock at his car, smashing the windshield. "I pulled over quickly and tried to get out of the car. I heard gunshots, so I crouched on the ground until the settlers fled the scene." (Maan)
- Family: Soldiers attacked disabled son in Hebron - Israeli forces assaulted a disabled youth in al-Arrub refugee camp in Hebron early Thursday after raiding his house, detaining him for hours and forcing him to walk barefoot over thorns. "He couldn't stand and they forced him to but he fell on the floor. (Maan)
- Israel weighs demolition of flagship EU sustainability project in West Bank village of Susya - Civil Administration issues stop work orders for tents and solar panels, many of which were established with European Union help for humanitarian purposes. Meanwhile, Israeli settlers constructed two new unauthorized houses in the Mitzpeh Avigayil outpost. (Haaretz+)
- Israeli authorities uproot trees in Bethlehem - Israeli authorities began digging up agricultural land and uprooting trees in the village of Khirbet al-Nahla in the southern West Bank district of Bethlehem on Thursday. (Maan)
- Mass detentions across West Bank spark clashes - The Israeli army detained 19 Palestinians across the West Bank overnight Wednesday. In Beit Ummar village, the detentions sparked clashes and Israeli forces fired rubber bullets and tear gas, injuring three teenagers. (Maan)
- 20% of IDF Officer's Course graduates: settlers - Settlers made a new record when they made up 20 of the 99 people who finished officer's course this week. The army would not give out the information, but the graduates did the counting for Maariv. Eleven of them are from Samaria, making their representation in the course 940 times greater than the general population of the country. (NRG Hebrew)
- UN Security Council renews Golan peacekeeping mission - UNSC renews for six months peacekeeping mission in Golan Heights; organization plans to increase UNDOF force, boost protection in light of Syrian fighting. (Agencies,Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.