Nigeria briefly celebrated the announcement that the 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram would be freed, but their release has been called into question. Their parents are skeptical after Boko Haram breached a ceasefire announced on Friday, killing dozens of people in five attacks over the weekend. "We were jubilating. We had every reason to be happy,” said Lawan Abana, one of the parents of the missing girls. “But since then the ceasefire has been broken in quite a number of places already.” Boko Haram never confirmed the truce, but rather it was announced by a previously unknown negotiator, Danladi Ahmadu. "Can we trust him that he can deliver on this promise of releasing the girls when he has not delivered on the promise of the ceasefire?,” said Abana.