"But let us not delude ourselves. Those who may read it—and I would advise everyone to read it—are not going to conclude that what is needed is more discussion. They are going to conclude that Israel’s settlement policy is a disaster."-- Rabbi Eric H. Yoffie on the Israel advocacy 'David Project's' primer on Israeli settlements.
- Palestinians to ask that Obama personally kickstart peace process - Palestinian Authority representative says he will tell Washington that Palestinians have no preconditions to returning to the negotiating table, want U.S. recognition of Palestinian state. (Haaretz+)
- Palestinian Authority official: Israel continues to withhold tax revenue - Israel is still withholding Palestinian tax revenue breaching the 2004 Paris agreement, said PA Finance Ministry Spokesman Rami Mahdawi. "[This] confirms that Israel is going on with its piracy on Palestinian money." (Maan)
- Netanyahu: Like North Korean example, sanctions won't stop Iran - Speaking Monday at the Board of Governors of the Jewish Agency meeting in Jerusalem, Netanyahu said that the first challenge for his government is dealing with the threat from Iran. "The historic desire to eradicate the Jewish people has come back with full force." (Israel Hayom)
- Hundreds of prisoners launch solidarity hunger strike - Around 800 prisoners in Israeli jails launched a one day hunger strike on Tuesday to show solidarity with long-term hunger strikers, a prisoner group said. (Maan)
- Outcry over Israeli soldier's photo of boy in crosshairs - "Every Palestinian mother is concerned for her child ... because of the picture that is now known and seen worldwide," said PA spokeswoman Nour Odeh on Tuesday. (Maan)
- Public security minister admits police follow activists on Facebook - Yizhak Aharonvitch defended the practice in response to questions by Labor MKs Stav Shaffir and Merav Michaeli about the tactics police use against social justice protestors. (Haaretz+)
- Police suspect 'modesty squad' terrorized Beitar Illit - Two ultra-Orthodox men harass city's female residents for what they claim is unchaste behavior. (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.