This probably didn’t make facing his grandmother any easier. Buckingham Palace is defending Prince Harry after naked photos of his partying in Las Vegas were leaked, a source told People magazine. “He didn’t do anything unlawful,” the palace source said. “What he did was entirely his own business.” New allegations about that night have surfaced since the pictures first broke last week, and the latest reports allege there may have been cocaine that night in Vegas. Harry has been lying low since the scandal first cropped up, but that will end soon: he will appear at the Paralympics on Aug. 30 and the WellChild Awards ceremony on Sept. 3.