The group of terrorists suspected of carrying out the van attack in Barcelona last week was planning “one or more” additional attacks, officials said on Sunday. Police chief Josep Lluis Trapero said investigators recovered more than 120 gas canisters that were allegedly used for bomb-making. An accidental explosion occurred at a home in a nearby city the night before the attack, likely forcing them to use a van to plow through a crowd rather than bombs. Officials have said they believe the suspected driver, 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub, could have made his way into France. Thirteen people died in the attack, and dozens more were injured.