WARNING

Norway Suspect Hints at Collaboration

The gunman accused of the Norway massacre that left 76 dead has now hinted that he collaborated with two cells of extremists. Anders Behring Breivik, 32, previously said that he had acted alone. Breivik appeared at a closed arraignment hearing Monday as Norwegians across the nation paused in a moment of silence. He was charged with acts of terrorism, including an attempt to “disturb or destroy the functions of society, such as the government” and intending to spread “serious fear” among the Norwegian people. The presiding judge said the police are investigating Breivik's claim.