Tough Crowd

No One’s Really Into Obamacare or Status Quo

A Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act—better known as Obamacare—is on its way! And as Americans anticipate the fate of their health care, it seems none are especially pleased with the president’s plan or what we have in place right now. A new poll by ABC News and The Washington Post released Wednesday shows that only 36 percent of Americans actually like Obama’s plans for American health care, while a comparable 39 percent want to keep our health care system as it is. The strange thing, though, is that Americans in general are just unhappy with the overall health-care system—yet 75 percent of them are pleased with their own quality of care.