"Where did they learn this, all these recruiters of hatred and evil? What did they forget from their history classes, from the individual and collective memories of the darkest period in Jewish history..."--Dorit Eldar-Avidan, Tel-Avivian and second-generation Holocaust survivor writes in Haaretz.
- Fear of arrest still prevents Israeli officials from visiting Britain (Haaretz)
- Israeli Ethiopian assaulted in second anti-migrant rally in Tel Aviv (Ynet)
- Violent Arab ghetto of mixed Jewish-Arab city shows Israel's seamy underside - Head of City Without Violence initiative: When Arabs start to move into Jewish neighborhood, Jews start to move out. (Agencies, Ynet)
- Israeli peace movement to launch online university for Mideast (Agencies, Ynet)
- Israel's Paz company extends Palestinian Authority gas supply deal - Contract worth an estimated NIS 1.8 billion annually, constitutes 50% of total gas demand in West Bank, Gaza Strip. (Yedioth and Ynet)
- Honorary Syrian consul in the U.S. resigns over Houla massacre - Hazem Chehabi's father was the chief of staff for the military under Assad's father. (Agencies, Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.