"Ideological crime could drive the country to chaos. It starts with small things. Grab some [West Bank] hilltops here, threaten with violence... there."—Former chief justice Dorit Beinisch slams outpost settlers yesterday in first public comments since resigning.
- Revolution in Kadima: Mofaz instead of Livni (Yediot Achronot)
- Barghouti calls on Palestinians to launch popular resistance against Israel - Imprisoned Fatah commander issues unusual missive calling on Palestinians to sever economic and security coordination with Israel and urging an economic and diplomatic boycott. (Haaretz)
- Hebron teen 'shot by Israeli settler' - An Israeli settler shot an 18-year-old Palestinian in Hebron's Old City on Tuesday morning, leaving him moderately injured, locals said. (Maan)
- Clash on Israel-Egypt border leaves 2 suspects dead - IDF soliders, Palestinian infiltrators exchange fire near southern border; two suspects killed. Motive for incident still unclear. (Ynet)
- Report: Hamas, Iran coordinate response to Israel strike - Lebanese paper says Haniyeh discussed Hamas' role in case of Israeli strike on Iran with Tehran officials. (Ynet)
Here is the full News from Israel.