Michigan Furniture Shop Explodes

A Michigan furniture shop exploded on Wednesday, trapping at least three people in the wreckage. The store’s owner is in critical condition as rescue workers hunt for the other two people. "They've got to be careful so they don't cause any more explosions. You don't know if there are any other flammables in there," an officer at the scene said. It appears to have been caused by a natural-gas leak, and a second leak found near the site of the shop, 15 miles outside of Detroit, has led to wider evacuations. The two remaining in the building are reportedly the store's secretary and a salesman; their cars are still parked outside.