A jury convicted an Arizona man of conspiring to support ISIS in the attack at a “Draw Muhammad” contest in Texas last year, prosecutors said Thursday. Abdul Malik Abdul Kareem, a 44-year-old also known as Decarus Thomas, was convicted on all five charges brought against him in connection to the May 3 attack in a Dallas suburb that left two gunmen dead in a police confrontation. The original indictment said Kareem provided the gunmen with weapons and helped them prepare for the attack. The conviction is the first ISIS-related prosecution in the nation to reach trial in the dozens of cases brought by the federal government. Kareem’s case is also the second jury verdict in such a case. A U.S. Air Force veteran was convicted earlier this month.