A 21-year-old man in California faces animal cruelty charges after his pet Chihuahua ingested methamphetamine. The man, identified as Isaiah Nathaniel Sais, had rushed his pet Jack Sparrow to veterinarians on July 5, with the dog on the brink of death -- suffering from seizures and convulsions. He then left with the dog against the advice of veterinarians when the dog tested positive for methamphetamine, prompting Animal Services to pay a home visit and seize Jack Sparrow. The San Bernardino Animal Cruelty Task Force is investigating the case and Sais is currently in police custody. Jack Sparrow is recovering and will be given up for foster care.