"If the stalemate continues after elections, I will invite Netanyahu to the Muqata and give him the keys."-- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas tells Haaretz+.
- Clashes erupt as High Court debates disqualification of Israeli Arab MK - Right-wing MK says if judges were to allow Hanin Zuabi (Balad) to run for 19th Knesset, he 'would send them all to Gaza.' (Haaretz+ and Ynet)
- Britain against Ariel University: "Illegal settlement" - Minister in UK's Foreign Ministry attacked recognition of the institution and construction approvals across the Green Line: "A provocative act that contravenes the Geneva Convention." (Yedioth, p. 15 and NRG Hebrew)
- Lieberman: Only Abbas' resignation could renew negotiations with Israel - After Palestinian president says that if stalemate continues, Netanyahu can take back the keys to the West Bank, Lieberman responds, 'We are eagerly anticipating Abbas' resignation.' (Haaretz+)
- Vandals desecrate north Israel church abandoned in 1948 - Committee of town of Baram says it would contact the Vatican and complain that Israel was shrugging its duty to protect the holy site, after in the past similar attacks went unpunished. (Haaretz+)
- Poll: Gaza op not Israeli victory - Survey results seem to indicate widespread dissatisfaction with government's decision not to proceed with ground invasion to eliminate rocket arsenal. (Ynet)
- Netanyahu: Israel's 'long arm' will strike those who threaten it - At Air Force graduation event, PM says Israel will stop at nothing to defend itself against Syrian threats, makes veiled threat against Iran; speech comes after reports of secret meeting with Jordan's king over Syria. (Haaretz+ and Ynet)
- Palestinian suspected of having sex with yeshiva students - Suspect serves as 'Shabbos goy' in Bnei Brak; suspected of paying teens to have sex with him. (Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.