A suspect in police custody for allegedly stabbing two people to death in the Finnish city of Turku on Friday is under investigation for possible “terrorist intent,” authorities said Saturday. “The act had been investigated as murder, but during the night we received additional information which indicates that the criminal offenses are now terrorist killings,” police said in a statement cited by the BBC. Crista Granroth of the country’s National Bureau of Investigation said the suspect in the attack, an 18-year-old Moroccan asylum seeker, had very specific targets in mind. “We think the attacker was going after women,” Granroth said at a Saturday press conference. The two people killed in the attack have been identified as Finnish citizens, while the eight injured include an Italian and two Swedes. Four people have been detained in connection with the incident, though it was not immediately clear what relation, if any, they had to the alleged attacker.