John Hughes Quote Quiz
The legendary ‘80s director may be gone, but his endlessly quotable films will provide Gen X’ers a common bond for the rest of their lives. From Ferris Bueller's Zen koans to the Breakfast Club monologues, can you match these classic lines with their films?
1. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
2. “Buzz, your girlfriend—woof!”
3. "When you grow up, your heart dies."
4. "You know, if I weren't in uniform, I'd split your skull with the butt of this revolver faster than you can say, 'police brutality!'"
5. "Those aren't pillows!"
6. “Money really means nothing to me. Do you think I'd treat my parents' house this way if it did?”
7. “What's happenin' hot stuff?”
8. "We need more input. We gotta fill this thing up with data. We gotta make her as real as possible, Wyatt. I want her to live. I want her to breathe. I want her to aerobicize."
Click Image Below for Answers