'In this way he will come out clean publicly and internationally, the settlers will get what they want, the buildings in Givat Ulpana will remain and everyone will be happy – except the High Court.'--Maariv reveals behind the scenes plan to keep Jewish settler houses on privately owned Palestinian land.
- IDF closes Palestinian school to make way for West Bank training zone - Civil Administration issues demolition order against the school, though residents have no access to any other. (Haaretz)
- Israel's social protest reawakens, and immediately splits Veteran activists: Political messages at Saturday's rallies could turn people off. (Haaretz)
- Black flags in Mea Shearim mourn state's founding (Ynet)
- Israel to become a mega-city? Experts believe Zionist vision of spreading out population to be replaced by megalopolis. (Ynet)
- Police investigating death threat, white powder sent to Tel Aviv University historian - Prof. Shlomo Sand, author of 'The Invention of the Land of Israel' says letter calls him 'anti-Semite, Nazi'. (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.