"I think the song was Thunderstruck by AC/DC."--An Iranian nuclear scientist described the music that suddenly blasted from the computers at the nuclear base.
- (Israeli) Hebron police search for Jewish girls who ripped Koran copies - Police officer who witnessed the act during the week of the Passover festival released the two girls without taking down their information. (Haaretz premium and Ynet)
- Report: Netanyahu hoping to restore relations with Turkey - Speaking to Turkish journalists in Jerusalem PM expresses hopes for normalized relations, stresses Israel will not apologize for Marmara. (Yedioth and Ynet)
- Haaretz journalist Uri Blau found guilty under plea bargain of holding secret IDF info - Under the deal, Blau will serve 4 months of community service; Blau's attorney: 'This is a precedent-setting prosecution of a journalist for doing his job.' (Haaretz and Ynet)
- Iran denies athletes will compete against Israelis - Fars news agency describes report as 'satanic', says head of Iranian Olympic Mission said nothing on the matter. (Ynet)
- Iron Dome intercepts rocket over Ashkelon - Another rocket hits open territory in south as Gaza-based terrorists once again fire at Israel. (Ynet)
- Clinton at U.S. Holocaust museum: We must fight demonization of Israel, Jews - Speaking at Washington conference, U.S. secretary of state says that world must reject Holocaust glorification, make clear that violence, bigotry 'will not be tolerated.' (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.