Seven people suspected of helping militants launch an attack on Iran’s parliament in Tehran this week have been arrested, authorities said Saturday. The so-called Islamic State has already claimed responsibility for Wednesday’s attack, in which at least 17 people were killed after militants staged suicide bombings and gun attacks on parliament and the mausoleum of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. Ahmad Fazelian, a judiciary official, was cited by Reuters saying the seven suspects were accused of “providing support for the terrorist team” and were picked up in Fardis, about 31 miles from Tehran. The car the militants used in both attacks was also located in the center of Tehran, authorities said. “The terrorists first went by the car to the mausoleum and after dropping two of them, went to the city center to attack the parliament,” police said in a statement. News of the latest arrests comes after authorities on Friday said 41 people had been arrested in connection with the attacks.