French officials arrested seven people who were plotting a terror attack in the country, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Monday. Cazeneuve said the attack had been in the planning stages for months. A security official told the Associated Press that the suspects planned to target the Euro 2016 European soccer tournament. Counterterrorism officials were worried that the individuals were going to attack multiple sites at once. The suspects are French, Moroccan and Afghan, between the ages of 29 and 37. All but one were not known to French counterterrorism officials beforehand. The arrests and raids took place in Strasbourg and Marseille.