KitKatClub, a Berlin nightclub known for patrons having sex on the dance floor, had a bacterial meningitis scare Saturday. A male patron was rushed to the hospital when he was suspected of contracting the deadly illness. Local authorities were notified and issued a city-wide alert urging other attendees to seek medical attention. KitKatClub issued a statement on Facebook stating, “While infections in the club were very unlikely according to doctors and authorities … anybody suffering from symptoms should immediately see a doctor.” According to the statement, the patron in serious condition could not remember what happened at the club. In light of this, the Health Department decided to issue a press release in an effort to inform as many people as possible. The club’s building has not been shut down as it is reportedly symptom-free and employees have been offered antibiotic therapy as a preventive measure.