Hillary Clinton said Monday she had no plans to accept an invitation to Mexico from Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto following Donald Trump’s headline-making visit there last week. In an excerpt from an interview with ABC News set to air Tuesday, Clinton simply said “no” when asked if she would visit Mexico before the Nov. 8 election. Mexican Foreign Minister Claudia Ruiz Massieu said there were no hard feelings about Clinton’s decision, tweeting Monday night that “we understand and respect her decision to propose the time to hold a meeting.” Trump accepted Nieto’s invitation last week, but the visit quickly turned into a debacle as the two reportedly argued about who would pay for Trump’s promised wall along the border. While the Mexican president said he and Trump had discussed the proposed wall, Trump said they had not and told supporters Mexico would “100 percent” pay for it. Clinton slammed Trump’s erratic statements in the ABC News interview, calling his visit to Mexico a “diplomatic incident.” “He came out saying one thing and the Mexican president contradicted him almost immediately,” she said. “He didn’t raise it, so he did choke. He didn’t know how to even communicate effectively with a head of state. And I think that’s a pretty clear outcome from that trip,” she said.